Greek Organic Kale Chips
- 1 large bunch of organic kale, tough stems removed, leaves torn into pieces. Non-organic can have high pesticide residue best to use organic.
- 2 tablespoon of Greek extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of organic garlic
- 1 teaspon of organic oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Position rack in center of oven; preheat to 400°F.
- If kale is wet, thoroughly pat dry with a clean towel; transfer to a large bowl. Drizzle the kale with oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Using your hands, massage the oil and sea salt onto the kale leaves to evenly coat. Fill 2 large rimmed baking sheets with a layer of kale, making sure the leaves don’t overlap. (If the kale won’t all fit, make the chips in batches.)
- Bake until most leaves are crisp, switching the pans back to front and top to bottom halfway through, 8 to 12 minutes total. (If baking a batch on just one sheet, start checking after 8 minutes to prevent burning.)
- Finely grate the garlic and mix with a table spoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of oregano. Drizzle the mix onto the chips.
Here are a few other healthy Non-GMO recipes you might enjoy!